Pages

June 11, 2011

Life, exam-free..

....wasn't quite like what I imagined. Ya know, I expected to be jolly free, can sleep more, watch movies more relax more but nada...Nope, that's just not how it is..

Now that we are at the end of fourth year, we are expected to do advanced stuffs, on our own. Which is very scary. Coz the patient will be our total responsible. Kinda like being a qualified dentist already, except this wannabe dentist is a clueless one!

For the past few days, I haven't been able to cook myself a decent food to eat. It's either the one that I just shove into the oven, or the ones that arrives after a call away. That's a major thing because being me, I always make sure I cook something to eat. Busy macammana pun malam2 mesti I cook something to eat..

My daily routine now is pretty much like this -In the morning I will take bread and milo for my breakfast.8.20am I leave home for school. during lunchtime I'll make sure I'm busy enough that I won't have time to be hungry. 5.45pm I'm home from hospital and I'll be as hungry as a bear so I would gobbled down a tuna sandwich. Malam sikit I would take a heavier meal, depends on what's available. Patut la working mothers either need maids or dine out. It's just too tiring to cook after a long day at work!Continue this trend I can shed some weight hopefully tapi of course la balik Malaysia sekilo dua yang hilang tu ditopup sepuluh kilo tanpa menunggu lama T__T


Anyywaaaaaaaaaaay I'm 15 days away from home..so that is always a good motivation. Hopefully I could adjust and adapt to this lifestyle soon :)


3 comments:

Farryiedz Mustapha said...

you're doing dentistry twinning with PMC? neway..I like ur Dental life.. ngee~~

n Z r A said...

No I'm doing full course dentistry with univ.cork :) hehe..thanks!

Farryiedz Mustapha said...

Wow..that's great!..keep updating ur story,U inspire me to work harder in my A-level currently..