Pages

May 06, 2011

War

Frozen yoghurt - my comfort food after a tiring day


Now that we are only left with 2 months, the atmosphere in the dental hospital is really intense. Final years are currently finishing up with the clinical and sorting out their patients while getting prepared for their clinical orals and last written exam. As for us the fourth year..we're trying to juggle in between getting the requirements done and studying for the never ending exams.

Today I came only for the afternoon clinic and yet I'm so tired and kinda demotivated once I'm done. I've been hearing some not good stuff happening. It's depressing, really. Really need to pull myself together and get this done. Mesti.bertahan.

At times like this when I feel like running away from all of this I try to distract myself. Play games. Concentrate on getting highest score. Watch Running Man. Laugh my heart out and put the worriness aside for a moment and be in my own world. Pamper myself with good food (patutla setiap kali exam makin makin naik)

Ya Allah, berikanlah aku kekuatan..
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments: