Pages

May 04, 2011

Poyo betul ini pun nak blog

The blog is so fugly and I'm in no mood to blog and to retouch up the design. Once the exam kickstart-ed there was this one indescribable miserable feeling that haunts me everyday. Padahal my exam dates are spread out in this 1.5 months..takdelah seminggu ni exammm je memanjang..tapi tulah..mandom je mood this few days.

I really hope I could do well and pass all my exams beautifully, as well as getting my requirements done and done. Ya Allah, please ease my way..

Anyway what brought me to come up with this post is to mark this day..the day that I finally got an "excellent" score in my paeds clinical session. I know this is no big deal..it's just another normal clinical session, it's not an assessment or anything but it still meant a lot to me. Coming from a supervisor who gives out to every.single.thing that you do. All this while getting a "good" is good enough for me, never had I imagined I'd get an "E" from him. Lol. This is also the second time he praised me for a job well done. Memang jarang siap ingat berapa kali kena puji selama ni mmg kena kondem je. Patient record tak selang satu baris pun jadi isu.

Oklah dah puas make a big deal out of nothing marilah kembali ke pangkal jalan and study.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments: