Pages

May 22, 2011

Losing (Kehilangan)

Growing up, fatherless*, I tend to be really attached to people who are close to me. Like, I have lost a very important person in my life and I can't afford to lose more.


Mom and bro had a couple of "moment" where they fall sick and I would start to tremble and cry to myself as if the world is gonna end. They are my everything. I used to have phobia with riding airplane and when mom had to go to New Zealand when I was at school I was really really worried. Bro had one difficult time and he was admitted to hospital close to my IB final exam. I almost lost it but thank God I managed to finish the exam well. My aunties and uncles used to live with me come and go and each time they had to bid goodbye there's this indescribable painful feeling starts to radiate from my heart. Tok Haron passed away when I was in second year and I was really really shaken with the news.


All I wanna say is, losing the ones that you love, be it to death or as life moves on really really hurts. This entry was inspired from the sad news that struck our country - landslide tragedy at an orphanage house in Hulu Langat. One of the survivor had to witness his own brother being trapped underneath the rushing Earth. I can imagine how hard it is to lose someone you love when they are all you've got in this world. Especially living in that house, where you tend to rely on each other a lot..


Al Fatihah to all the victim of the landslide.


I am so not good in arranging my thoughts into words...


*I was born in 1987. Dad passed away 1992. At present it is 2011.

No comments: