Pages

April 20, 2011

The good old days

The scary road one shall take to get to Brookfield faster


Today I went to the Brookfield library. Yup, THE library. It's been a while since I last got there. Back in the first year, I used to stick my butt in the library studying the whole day, 8am til 5pm! Dulu bila siang2 dah study banyak senang I can go back to my then uncomfy room surfing the net the whole night. Sighhh...I so miss those days.


Tapi, of course la I went all the way to Brookfield because of something else. Was planning to go to town with Wany when she's done with her presentation. So it kinda killing two birds in a stone. Had the library be closer to my house, like walking distance 10 minutes rather than 20 minutes, I promise I'll be a frequent visitor!


Eventhough my visit to the library was rather short, it was quite eventful. Like, I was there from 9 til 12.45 but I managed to touch up my case presentation, print the copies for my groupmates and read 3 topics. Kalau kat rumah ni by pukul 1245 tu belum tentu dah habis 1 topic..


After Wany was done with her presentation we walked to the town. Wanted to stock up my food. Had lunch at Banna thai, bought chicken, mihun and some other stuff, merewang sana merewang sini, tergoda terbeli something and then went back home. Balik-balik je dah pukul 5 lebih. Haishkk....

Macaroons at O'Connells. So yummy!

Fried rice with green curry.


The weather has been pretty good this few days. I hope it stays like this til my summer holiday :)

No comments: