Pages

March 07, 2011

Om nom nom nom

Brain jammed almost the whole day. Brain jammed ke pemalas pun I dunno I only managed to get a tutorial and a topic done. So much for having a productive weekend. Bleehhh.


Here goes collection of pictures of food I prepared, mostly for my din dinny. I think since we cook our own food my cooking skill has deteriorated. =S

Baked Salmon with mashed and boiled vege. I just sprinkle breadcrumbs and onion stuffing on the salmon, lepastu bake it. Boiled the vege and used an instant mashed potato.

Chicken fillet burger with iceberg lettuce and mashed. I ordered chicken fillet burger from a restaurant last week and it was so delicious and decided to make my own. Marinated the chicken fillet with oyster sauce, seasoning and blackpepper. Coated with breadcrumb and baked in the oven. Walla dah siap! Had this last nite.

Oreo milkshake. Once in a while when I think I need to reward myself I indulged in some oreo milkshake. Made with vanilla icecream, Oreo biscuits, milk, and coffee - blend 'em all together!

Salmon pie. Got this idea when I had seafood pie from the hospital's canteen. Tried to make my own but I think the canned salmon is not a great option to make the pie. The base was made of mashed potato, put a layer of chunked salmon on top of it, another layer of mashed potato and top it with breadcrumb. Not quite there yet but will try again bila dah kaya sket nak beli salmon. Hehehe.

Brown rice with green curry. Ni lagi la tak kreatif langsung. Bought the green curry paste from Tesco just add chicken and carrot. This one was for my lunch at the hospital. Yeaap nowadays mostly I bring my own lunch to save money. Only when I'm too tired or to lazy to make one I will buy from the canteen.
This sure brings back memories from the yesteryears :) Brown rice with sardine (Ayam Brand!) and fried egg. Mom used to cook this for sahur. Simple yet so yummy.


Hehe maneeee la tak gemooook!

3 comments:

cikKam said...

pehh.. tgk gambo pon dah kecur air liur.. camna? huhu

wani ezryl * said...

ada sardin ayam brand kat sana??

n Z r A said...

huhu cik kam, start kete cari kedai!

wani - takde! hehe struggle ni bawak dari Malaysia!