Pages

March 17, 2011

Kesal

I'm done with an exam. Another one to go next week, for this month I mean. Sat gi April ada lagi May ada lagi June ada lagi exam tak sudah-sudah zzzzzzzz.


yesterday's paper. first question I knew it already it was sooooooo Prof. He likes to ask us that kind of question a lot!


But I'm glad it's over. At least one is done. Loads more to go.


Today is St. Patrick's day so we have a Thursday off. Would be much much better if we have a Friday off as well tapi sayang tomorrow I have that damn ortho clinic pulak. I should have gone to the parade but iono why I didn't Loser sungguh duduk 4 tahun sini tak pernah nak pergi. All this while I've always exam around St Paddy's day. Not like this year is any different but at least next week's exam is slightly "lighter" than others. Hmmmpppfffff...


Yesterday to celebrate the end of that exam I had nasik ayam for the dinner. Tapi lepastu bila malam Wany made me to reopen my friendster account and suddenly memory from the yesteryears resurfaced and I became slightly depressed and did something kinda stupid. Sorta like drunk-dialling your ex. And I looked my pictures from before I looked a lot healthier. Lepastu menyesal makan nasik ayam. Haih...


nasib ayam, ku menyesal makan kau. sekarang mesti kau sedang membentuk lemak didalam badanku.



Depressed lah depressed!


No comments: