Pages

March 15, 2011

Catching cold


I've been homebound-ing myself for this 4 straight days because I'm not feeling well. My throat started to ache since Thursday and got worst on Friday and Saturday. Today the throat felt better but I can feel the production of mucus is more than normal so I decided not to go to surgery. Nanti nak pegang suction pastu hidung meleleh-leleh susah je. Takkan nak suction hingus sendiri plak.


Tapi can you imagine, 4 hari tak keluar rumah hirup udara segar. Keluar bukak pintu pun tak. My life basically revolves around my room, the bathroom and the kitchen, with occasional visits to Wany's, Dayah's and K Iera's room. Loser gilaaaaaaaaaaaa. Tapi baguslah. Jimat duit sikit. Kalau keluar gi hospital mesti balik nak singgah Tesco. Pastu mulalah nak beli bukan-bukan. Hish. Pengurusan kewangan tak bijak!


Speaking about pengurusan kewangan tak bijak, I just made a very hmm what should I say, crazy decision? I decided to extend my holiday in London this Easter because I'm craving for sushi and the fried rice in the box I had last time. Inilah dia kalau buat perangai dekat-dekat nak exam pertimbangan tak betul. Haishk..




No comments: