Pages

January 07, 2011

Winter Holiday at home - a sum up

I am too lazy to write a post nowadays I don't know why..maybe because ada twitter so all my thoughts were channeled instantly. heh..


As I've told before, this is my first winter holiday that I spent at home. It was well-planned from summer and I've saved up money to buy the ticket since last April. It was short and sweet two weeks. Mainly because my partner in crime is back from New Zealand for her holiday. I haven't seen her since Summer '09. God knows when is the next time I'm seeing her. December 2012? Or...Summer 2011? Well..we'll see.


Okay to sum up :
  • The holiday is just perfect because I got to see my big family as well as my friends.
  • Got to eat almost a lot of things that I've been craving.
  • Watched 3 movies, Tron, Ngangkung and Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah. Am I a true Malaysian or whaatttt.
  • Went to Penang for a short holiday with my girlfriends.
  • Had photoshoot with my girlfriends at Taman Layang-layang, Kepong.
  • Went to karaoke with my girls
  • Met up with my Ultras 04
  • Went to play badminton
Ultras 04 at William's

Makcik pakcik kesayangan saya

muka busuk lepas main badmintaon

at Penang

Post photoshoot

Partner in crime

Mi cousins
sebab hijack laptop kak Jiah jadi letak gambar tak comel. haha

Kak Jaja's engagement

Suruh diorg rapat-rapat sebab taknak nampak besar sangat. Jking siap semangat tolong tutupkan T__T

Mi amor


All in all it was a really really good holiday. Worth the hassle and worth the money spent. Eventhough I've been through a lot of shit before I finally reached Cork, I could still remain calm. Semua sebab my holidays is so enjoyable!

No comments: