Pages

December 11, 2010

Shop shop shop shopppingg!

Another 4 days to go home...oh yeahhhhhh!


Yesterday after clinic ended Wany and I went to Mahon Point..one of the few shopping centres we have in Cork. It takes about...hmmm around 20 mins by bus from the city centre to get there. Which explains why we don't go there that often.


Anyway let's go to hasil tangkapan shall we? Tak banyak pun coz oh well, I'm on tight budget and I have this spesific things I want in my mind.

Sophie K's latest Shopaholic series. I have not read for quite a lonnnngggggggg time. Reasons being my favourite writers haven't published new books lately and I'm too hooked up on the internet. I used to read all 4 Twilight series in one go. Dulu time 2nd year siap sanggup ponteng class, tido lambat sebab nak habiskan cerita tu mainly because saya ni tak sabar, once I start I must finish it up. Plus, I like to read light books. Otak saya dah berat enough with school stuff so for a getaway I need something easy. Bimbo pun bimbo lah janji gua baca buku, ye dok? Am going to read this on my flight home! Hehe..



A big, sling bag. Almost bought a garbage-bag-alike bag...got me laugh everytime I think of that bag. Nak bag besar punya pasal. I can kidnap 2 babies if I bought that bag. Yes, it's THAT big. Anyhow I needed a big sling bag for school..coz I need to stuff my scrub, towel (nak lap muka lepas amik wudhu'), books, planner..and sometimes food to school. Yes people, I bring bekal to school to save monayy..Hahaha..sedih dok dengar? Anyhoo bought this bag from Clarks at 50% discount. Good deal, yes?


And...the 4th (might be the last) installment of baby stuff. Hehehe..


I put this into the hand luggage because I want my cabin luggage to be light. I have only 1 h 5 mins transit in Amsterdam!


And the other stuff I put into checked-in luggage. Hehehe..


Kak Diah if you are wondering, inilah kawan yang didrag untuk ke Mothercare buat kesekian kalinya. heheh..


While I was choosing the bodysuit. huhu...


Anyway we got our class picture from Dentball yesterday. The one that we paid freakin 15eu! Nasib la not too bad dia tak kasi sekeping gambar je ada lah effort nak buat cantik sket..


close-up. 25 out of 37 of my classmates were there that night. huhu

the picture.


Alright now nak mulakan kehidupan pula. Forced myself to sleep as long as I could last night. Hahaha..tah apa perangai pun tatau.

No comments: