Pages

December 07, 2010

Of making a point in a pointless entry

the white-ish area in front of my house. sungguh slippery tiap-tiap pagi terpaksa berlatih imbangan badan dan terpaksa berjalan seperti tengah marching sebab takut terjatuh. T__T


Sedang berperasaan slightly marah ni sebenarnya. I didn't know why but I fell asleep after Isya' today. But now I've to get up because I have exam this Wednesday and I have to study. Ikutkan hati nak je sambung tidur tapi itulah orang kata, ikut hati, mati. Dahlah pagi tadi terbabas bangun lambat. Nasib dah niat nak puasa jadi tak perlu breakfast cepat-cepat bersiap pergi sekolah. Tapi sebab mahu balik minggu depan jadi kena chin up, cheer up and teruskan kehidupan seperti biasa.


Ok just stop it already. This is a pointless post I must say. It is not going anywhere. Just a rant because I am angry I had to wake up when I'm soooo sleepy.


Today in the oral surgery the fire alarm went on and we had to empty the hospital. I was just wearing that thin scrub yaw, so it was freeeeeeezing cold. The nurses, doctors and some of the boys managed to grab their coats because their room/locker room was close to the exit door. Jadinya bersejuk lah kami for 5-10 mins outside there. I pity those patients who still have the rubber dam on. Penat kot mulut nak nganga pastu kena duduk luar pula ini.


Masuk-masuk there was already a guy on the chair waiting for his tooth to be extracted. Sejuk tak habis lagi, badan konon dah lemah sebab puasa, Dr McK just pointed me and Kathleen to attend to this guy. Cis menyesal masuk awal! This guy needed 5 catridges of local anaesthesia ok! We normally give 1.5 cartridge for lower tooth. 1 full cartridge for the block and half a cartridge for long buccal nerve, tapi mamat ni.....he needed like 4 cartridge to achieve total block and 1 cartridge for buccal infiltration! Fffuuuu...But he was quite big and the tooth was grossly carious pun so it's kind of normal. Infection is toxic and sometimes even L/A won't work.

steps of tooth extraction


After we attended to the guy, we had to go next door to this 78 y/o lady pulak because everyone is freaking gone!!! Here in Ireland, there's a high population of older people. Tapi, as oppose to Malaysia, older people here are very hmm..how do I put it..active ke? Even tua dah susah nak jalan pun, they can be seen in the town, holding onto their shopping trolley walking slowly to buy stuff. Most of my patients are older people. The lady we had just now, she doesn't have any children and she is going for hip surgery next week ok. Boleh gitu? Siapalah yang jaga makan minum dia ni. It kinda breaks my heart actually to see them old people who had to live by themselves.


Ok sudah kena sambung study. Tapi dah lapar. Berdosa tak kalau makan pukul 10 malam? =S


**Edited : Dah 2 jam post baru teringat. I actually wanted to make a maal hijrah entry T___T. Salam Maal Hijrah everyone. Semoga tahun baru ini kita berjaya perbaiki diri dan berusaha menjadi yang lebih baik dari kita yang sebelumnya. Harapan saya mahu be good to The One and everyone.. I'll try my best!

2 comments:

hatim a.r said...

dublin is worse.its like russia here.and its snowing AGAIN tonite

n Z r A said...

dublin is crazy! nasib la kampung cork damai tenang :)