Pages

December 19, 2010

Malaysia...oh tanah airku~

Salam and Hi from a place called HOME in a country called MALAYSIA :)


I have arrived 2 days ago. Touched down Malaysia at 6.45am and Alhamdulillah my checked in luggage was with me, not stranded ke apa and all the things inside were safe and sound.


I tried to be as careful as possible as I got handful things with me but still tercicir my Immigration card in the toilet along with my passport holder. I didn't even realized it went missing until a MAS officer sent a message to me through facebook later that afternoon saying he found my passport holder with Garda card. Amazingg innit? Atas Garda Card tu there're only my full name and date of birth. Tu je...Lain semua irrelevant info but the officer still managed to get to me. Alhamdulillah sangat2. Kalau tak hilang terbang den punyo 150eu! Tapi I'm yet to get the card from KLIA sebab tak sempat dan tiada kenderaan. Oh that's the only downside of this holiday I've got no car for real. :(


The first meal I had was nasi lemak with sambal paru+kentang, sambal terung and sayur goreng. Sampai rumah, went through the baby stuff with Kak Diah, Abang and Mak. Showered and went off to Low Yat to buy stuff. Hehehehe...tak mengsia-siakan masa ok! I also had prosperity burger later that evening only to find out Mak Pah was doing makan-makan that nite! Lepastu bergerak lah ke Kajang eventho perut masih penuh to my aunty's house.


Sampai rumah Mak Pah we were served with Soto, Mi Bandung, Mihun and cake made by Mirah and co. Uuuuuu diorang dah pandai buat kek sekarang~ That nite, I found myself joining conversations with the aunties in the kitchen taking about making kuih and stuff rather than joining the kids in front of the tv. Time flies, eh? Tua dah saya ni....huhuhu...


Yesterday I tried to tune my sleeping time by dozing off both Malaysia and Ireland time. Hopefully it's working lah kan I think so far so good today is the 3rd day at home and I've been up by 6.45am. The bestfriends came to my house to pick me up later that afternoon and we went to The Curve. Wanted to watch movies at first, tapi tak jadi sebab the time is not convenient. Semua pun nak kacau waktu Maghrib.


Lepastu tried Redbox, it was ridiculously expensive...and we found a new karaoke place almost as good as Redbox called...Song box ke snowbox tah. I think it was newly opened and they had this introductory price. For 4 pax and 4 drinks plus a small bowl of snacks, we paid RM27.50. Murahhh innit? Redbox tu per head is RM52 ok. Crazy! We had dinner at Sakae Sushi before Wani sent me back home. Wuwuwu...jauh-jauh dia travel Gombak-Ampang-Shah Alam - The Curve - Shah Alam - Ampang - Gombak.


Today I'm going to visit Cik Man's newly born daughter, Fatimah at Sri Petaling. Tapi before that mahu ke Mydin dulu membeli barang-barang mahu dibawa pulang.


The point is...I can't wait to go back to this country for good. Mak masak sedap. Bila lapar boleh mengadu kat mak. Bila nak makan boleh keluar beli kat kedai. Bila sunyi boleh ajak rakan keluar sesuka hati. Gitu...tak sabar!

3 comments:

hatim a.r said...

I HATE THIS POST.I HATE YOU.

n Z r A said...

ahahaha...come on..you are coming back in 3 months time! lepastu nak brag selama setahun pun voleyh okkkk

Norul Malakiah Sidek said...

welcome to Malaysia..haha boleh x mcm tu?