Pages

November 28, 2010

To investigate the relationship between cold weather and rojak

The weather is freeeezing cold. So this is gonna be a rojak pictorial entry. I dunno what's the relationship between cold weather and rojak entry. But I missed eating cendol salim and the rojak. Awww mannnnn....Rindunyeeeee!


1 degree y'all! Oh..can u see that, another 18 days to go home! Yeayyyyy


Due to the freezing weather, I had to resort to wearing sweatshirt and socks in my room. Oh my...ni dalam bilik sendiri ni. The problem is, my hands are still exposed to the crazy temperature and it is sooo annoying. Takkan kena pakai glove pula ini?

Brrrr...


Yesterday I cooked sardin, my mom's style and telur dadar. Because I am so worried with my skyrocketting body weight, I replaced normal rice with brown rice instead. Lol takde maknenye kalau dah makan banyak tu white ke brown ke entah2 sama je.

Oh my..tengok gambar dah terliur balik :(


I am kinda disappointed there's no The Big Bang Theory show this week. I have this kind of like a schedule of shows that I would watch during my dinner time (around 6-7) or during my study breaks for the weekend. Sort of a reward myself after a tiring day at school la camtu. Kononnye la kan. I am yet to find a good, short comedies to fill in the Monday and Sunday slots but other than that my schedule would be :


Tuesday - How I Met Your Mother. My top favourite. Never failed to make me laugh. The scriptwriters are sure genius. They are now in the 6th season. I hope they won't stop anytime soon :( Not until I am done studying here, please :(



Wednesday - Glee. The only 1 hour (40 mins actually) that I can tolerate these days. I used to watch Gossip Girl, House and Grey's Anatomy but I kinda slowed down and eventually stopped since last year. They are just too long and too heavy to keep up with. Glee is a very light show with a WTH-like plotlines and a lot of good songs. That...me likey. Tak payah fikir, otak pun girang. I stopped watching Gossip Girl during last season at Episode 16 or something. Grey's at the finale of Season 5 and House...I've lost count already. Maybe at Season 4 or so. One fine day I might be rekindling with those series. I mean...I used to go gugu gaga over those series. Sanggup tu dulu time KMB download cite tu 2 hari tak tutup laptop over the weekend kat rumah semata2 nak tgk time kat KMB. Tunggula nanti bila dah tak busy or dah takde keje nak buat..



Thursday - Cougar Town. Don't get me wrong. I am not intending to be a Cougar or something. It's just that the show is damn funny!!



Friday - usually a free day. I would only be watching Youtube videos - the Shaytards, RWJ, Annoying Orange etc. That...I will share in other post.


Saturday - The Big Bang Theory. *Nerds alert* Hahaha...still fun to watch tho!



Ok sekian. Begitulah entry rojak saya ini hari. Saya Param Ping Palia melaporkan utk nzrasuffian.blogspot.com.

Conclusion (refer to title of this entry) : There is no solid evidence that cold weather is related to rojak. Further longitudinal and cross sectional studies should be conducted to prove the relationship between cold weather and rojak.




No comments: