Pages

December 01, 2010

Snow? Noooooooooo..

Some random picture taken with my BB. Taken during our Bake Sale for Dental Outreach fundraising. heheh


Cork is finally snowing. READ : this is a disappointed feeling. This is exciting no more. Snow = damn cold = slippery roads. OK fine, last year when it first snowed heavily in Cork I was kinda excited. Almaklumlah we never really get snow here. This week the weather has been crazy. Our friends in Dublin and Galway awal-awal lagi dah bermandi snow.


I noticed the coldness was a bit different this morning. On my way to the hospital, my head began to ache and I teared a bit having to face this freezing weather. In the clinic, a lot of patients cancelled the appointment as they were having problem getting to the hospital. Luckily my patient made it. At about 10, white flakes came falling down from the sky while I was treating my patient. Since our units face the window, the view was so mesmerizing. We paused to enjoy the snow rain for a while. My patient said "it's like getting a good seat in cinema". Jangan kata org Malaysia je jakun ye, the Irish nurses, students and the doctors also were so excited.






Our view from the clinic

the rooftop is starting to be covered by the snow

the heavy snow lasted for about 20mins only. Thank God!


Both me and my partner's patient cancelled that afternoon so we were done in the hospital quite early. Hasil idea gila, my partner in crime, Wany and I decided to go to town. As we were walking down the road from the main entrance, the bus came. Maka berlari-larilah dua kanak-kanak gemok mengejar bas dikala kesejukan yang amat. Heh.


The mission to town is to find a pair of boots. Each and everyday my toes were suffering due to the weather. I think they deserve to be warm too. I just wanna be fair to all parts of my body. Eceh alasan.. But seriously I never have a pair of boots that is warm and comfy enough to withstand cold weather coz..well...Cork has never been this cold. At least not as early as November! Still long way to go to Spring, yes? So I finally opted for this brown-ish boot from Neulook. Bankrupt lah ini bulan dah lah nak kena beli Magnifier ngan Coupling lagi T__T


This boots are meant for walking!


Usai beli boots pergi pula ke Mothercare for second hunt of baby stuff. Chihihi..kalini cari Cosy Sit Me Up pula! I got so excited whenever I'm in the shop. Everything looks cute and nice and pretty. My dear niece, you are sure lucky your aunty is still studying when you are born. Semua barang awak import dari obersea okeh! Hehehe..

Nasib muat masuk luggage! Hehe


Cute baby suits!

OK dah mari start belajar. Tak sedar diri ada exam bleh plak nak pergi-pergi town berjola-joli.

No comments: