Pages

November 19, 2010

Raya terAWESOME di Cork.evaaarrr!

This is officially the best celebration I've ever been sepanjang 3 tahun lebih di Cork. Suasana very homely. Ada kanak2 main2. Ada family macam2. Meriah tak terkata. Tak formal tak skema, rasa gembira saje yang ade :) How come I did not brag about this in blog yet! This is not right! This is a crime! This should not happen! Hahaha, ok, saja nak kasi orang2 diluar Malaysia dan Cork irihati. Here goes, the bragging post of how awesome our Eidul Adha Open House was. Fiiiinee orang Malaysia tak perlu irihati saya tahu...tsk.


Soooo the celebration was held on Tuesday. Tuesday, as y'all know is a weekday. But thank God that afternoon I have paeds session. In paeds, there are no requirement. So I'm not really worried about having to miss any session or anything. I called my patient the day before and told her I had to cancel the appointment. On the day itself, I braved up to my lecturer telling her I want to go for Eid celebration....and luckily she understood. Dia gelak je pastu cakap "haaaa pergilah kauuu labuuuu"


Eh tetibe sedar tak study apa malam ni. So I let the pictures do the bragging lah can or not?




Nasi minyak bersama nasi campur daging

Nasi impit bersama rendang daging

Satay terbaik!

Antara tukang2 makan

Laksa. OMG awesome. Siap seludup bawak balik sanggup bukak kot untuk tutup laksa dari hujan lebat dan biarkan diri basah kuyup.

Acar, ayam masak merah, daging kurma. OMG terlalu awesome ok

siap ada ukiran buah2han.

the food spread


All in all, thanks Warga Malaysia Cork Ireland! And congrats for your official launch (on Tuesday) Terdiri daripada warga bukan pelajar Cork, lined up by awesome chefs/doctors/dll. Lepas ni nak takeover semua celebration pun bagus jugak! haha :P


kthxbai

1 comment:

hatim a.r said...

nasi campur daging is called nasi daging okeh.haha annoying tak itupun nak pertikai?