Pages

November 23, 2010

The continuation of....My first time..

The story continues...I left home at 7pm with Michele and Keefe. Took a cab to the Roche*stown Park Hotel somewhere in Carrigaline, about 10 mins or so from my house. There was a reception at the hotel while waiting for the class photo. Had to pay freakin 15eu for the pictures cisss kalau tau suruh orang tangkapkan je! But anyway for the sake of memories kan, so I just paid..


Michele, yours truly and Jo Lin. We used to sit together in lectures....until Mich decided to leave us two. Hmpphh!

Kamil, K'sa and I. K'sa is *i think* Malaysian (cause the dad is Malaysian) tapi she's mixed blood la. The mom is Irish if I'm not mistaken. She speaks English mainly tapi she can speak Ganu quite good coz she used to live there (see that dress is made of batik?)


We all then went in to the ballroom at around 8 or so. Took our seats. There were slideshows. Some short speeches from Jill our class reps cum UCC Dental Society auditor and Dr KD. They were nice and short. Tak lengthy like we always had in our dinner. Then came the fooooood. Yes, they serve halal food on request, although not really up to my liking, but it's still okay though. We had chicken with gravy with vege and mash potatoes. I missed the desserts coz I was in the toilet T___T

Dr KD goofing around with the fake 'tache.

me and Aoife with our masks. The theme was supposed to be masquerade or sthg like that.

Jill and Sheila (but her real name is Julia. confusing, I know!)

Mich, Jane, Alma, me and Hayley

My table mates..Leah, Eileen, me, Annie and Sally. Eileen repped our class for the presentation and she had few good drinks to calm her down..and she ended up getting drunk on the stage. lol. but the presentation was real good tho


After we were done with dinner, there were presentations by each batch to choose who gets to win a prize gitu. That...were kinda long. I think the After party only started at 11 or so.

The lights off, means the party is about to kick off. There was a bar at the back and quite a lot of people hang out there instead of hitting the dance floor.

The dance floor. There was a live band as well. I enjoyed watching them dancing. First time tengok they got all crazy. Saja tengok ragam. No harm pun I still know my limits.

I went back before the party ended. I was quite sleepy and decided to call it a day. Heheh..


Last picture before I keep the dress in my closet (or probably returning it to the shop.lol) and return to my normal bareface, selekeh attires. *sighhh


No comments: