Pages

October 25, 2010

Of indecisive decision

Oh know, it's Sunday already =(( There goes my weekend! Noooooooooo...


Oh wait tomorrow is a holiday so yay for another day to laze around!


How come my weekend went so fast? I actually went up to Galway last Friday. It was a very indecisive decision. At first we were supposed to go to Dublin Games for futsal but apparently there aren't enough girls team participating this year. So what the heck kan takkan nak pergi lawan satu team je bazir masa gua je.


I gave a looooootttt of thoughts before going to Galway. Weekends are like the most precious thing to me since I started 4th year. During weekdays I always leave home at 8.20 and will only be back after 5.30 or so. At night I had to force myself to do some reading for lecture / any new or complicated treatment that I'm going to do the next day. Ok lah memang tak lama pun study every night I only spent like 1 hour or so tapi after a long tiring day, that's pretty much how long I can tolerate.

was greeted that nite with a delicious maggi goreng and chicken tandoori

went to Salthill and saw this old guy swimming with his dog T__T

chillin' like a villain yaw!

Tapi since Monday is a bank holiday I finally gave in and took the 2pm bus to Galway. The bus ride was a lot better than the first one I had last year. The weekend was well spent with a lot of singing, eating, watching ghost stories and just lazying around. No books, no patients' problem. It was also the first time I went to sleep at 4 in the morning for this semester y'all! Quite impressive innit selama ni by pukul 12 dah tido!


I came back home this morning with the 8.30am bus. Yes I am so determined like that. Guilt feeling starts to kick in as well as the body has started to get mad with the lack of sleeping time and comfortable sleeping place. Mengada betul tau kau ni. The bus ride to Cork only took 3 hours! By 11.30 I reached Cork. Stroll around the bazars in town and took bus home from the city.


Sampai-sampai rumah pun bukan nye study pun. Tidied up the room, gathered the dirty clothes to be washed and SLEEP! I miss my bed choooo much. Up until now NO academic thing has been accomplished. I might just save them for tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or 2 days after tomorrow or ok ok we geddit already.


On other note I really hope the people won't try to be funny and delay the scholar for this month. With the balance in my account, I don't know if I can even survive one week with it. Wuwuu....

No comments: