Pages

October 09, 2010

Nak update blog



...tapi taktau nak update apa. Everytime I want to "create new post" the only thing I wanna talk is about my patient. My patient this, my patient that. Here there everywhere ol Mac Donald have a farm ee ya ee ya oo!


As much as I bragged how fun the last weekend was, I can't do the same with how this week went. Half of the week was kinda shitty. Monday was okay. Crown and bridge lab in the morning..I enjoy carving them teeth! Oral surgery in the afternoon we learned how to pull off the teeth. It was cool but come to think of doing it in real people..that's gonna be slightly scary. I'll be doing it this Monday :S Wish me luck ya?


Then came Tuesday, the shitty day. My supervisor really gave me a hard time due to some mistake in my history taking. Aaaahhh commonnnn, I'm learning here. No need to give it to me in front of the patient,yes? Luckily my patient was super duper sporting. She even felt guilty for not giving me the necessary info needed. Ok I take back my words. Young Irish aren't that bad actually! Later on that Tuesday I had paeds patient. It was sooooo hard to carry out any treatment to lil kids coz their mouth is so small and to get the handpieces and the instruments into them mouth is soooo hard. Lepastu tiba-tibe the doctor said I can't treat the patient coz it's quite complicated and just sent her off begitu. Aaaaaaaaa marahnye saya. Rasa macam nak suruh Edward Cullen tukar saya jadi vampire supaya saya boleh gigit doctor tu!

when I'm turned into vampire I'm gonna haunt you Dr C!!!! Makan budok!!!


The Wednesday went on kinda badly too. The lectures in the morning was grand but in the OTL I messed up the tooth preparation twice! Twice baby twice! I don't know what has gotten into me.


Luckily that Thursday the gloomy days were brighten up again (not literally, coz it has been raining all the days this week - Irish weather at its peak y'all) I finally broke the wall and built a bridge (wah kau nak bermadah apehal) with my patient. She used to be quite unfriendly due to her previous traumatic dental experience. Tapi saya berjaya to find ways to make her be comfortable with me. Syukurrrr Alhamdulillah, Hai O pilihan saya! Lepastu petang tu I had a patient who thanked me generously of the things I done. Macam kau boleh rasa his sincerity that all the tiredness just snap off just like that.


The Friday went on pretty fast. I had ortho tutorial that morning and was done by half past eleven. Lajuuuuu je berlalu hari-hariku. Me likey likey :D


I am supposed to start with my literature reviewwwwww. Aaaaaaa but the weather is so dull and gloomy that it's forcing me to stay on the bed :( I promise soon when I'm back from Tesco I'll start reading the articles. Wuwwuwuwuwuwuuu..

Gloomy weather is gloomy :(

No comments: