Pages

October 05, 2010

Finally, a happier post

I had a blast this weekend. Full of food. Full of fun. Totally swept away all those tension and tightness be it mentally or physically. I kicked off this week pretty much lightheaded and a kinda good mood.


First off was the Open House organized by KUC. Sadly I didn't take pictures and the friends haven't uploaded the pics so no photography evidence for this blog just yet ;) The food was grand, lovely crowds, and the event went smoothly despite minor mishaps.


Later on that day we had some tension release session. Such an eventful day. Enjoyed the evening so much all thanks to the people who were there that day. You guys are simply the best. I love my small circle :P


Today my patient cancelled his appointment for tomorrow. At first I thought of giving myself a rest but after some thinking, it's just the starting of the week. I tried my luck to ring another patient and thank God she's available. I just hope my supervisors won't mind if I bring a Cons (fillings) patient for a Prosthetic (denture) session. I'd say selagi takde exam around the corner, I'll just try to maximize the amount of work can be done in a week. Sounds like a good plan, yeah?


I have also received the parcel containing the stuffs I bought back home. My maggi, kopiko, kopi 3 in 1, milo and kaya is restocked now. Alhamdulillah I'm one happy girl. Hopefully this week goes smoothly without unnecessary drama or tragedy, Amiiin..

No comments: