Pages

August 16, 2010

Hey Soul Sister

Dear blog,

I've been meaning to update, really. But everytime I click "create post" my mind goes blank and blur and my mood snapped away hence the explanation behind the lack of updates. I'm sorry my soul sister, it's not my intention to leave you behind =S


There are so many things to tell. Of my summer holiday to Indonesia. Of the things I did back home. Of what has been going around in my mind lately and what are my aims and targets post-summer holiday. I'll find strength when I'm done battling tomorrow yah?


Anywaysss I hope anyone who came across this could spend a lil time to pray for my success. It's a second chance that I really don't want to mess.


Last but not least...selamat berpuasa untuk semua umat Islam. Semoga Ramadhan ini yang lebih baik dari Ramadhan yang sebelumnya. Saya disini berpuasa 18jam hihihi tak lawak sangat lah especially kalau dah pukul 7 malam camni.


No comments: