Pages

May 12, 2010

Done with the nasty part :P


Hullo hullo hullo...I am done with the WRITTEN exams baby! So how does it feel? Hmmm...lega lah sikit. I have another nasty exam coming up on the 4th of June - OSCE. In OSCE, you need to think fast, you need to act fast. You need to come out with the answers in 5 minutes which for me hmmmmm...is quite hard? I seriously hope I don't messed up the communication station. The breaking bad news station. Hwarghhhh really need to speak moaaar now.


Pathology paper today? Let' just say, I walked out from the exam hall feeling a bit relieved. Now that indicated one good thing and one bad thing. The good thing with the relieved feeling is, I might find the paper quite okay. A lot of questions are hard, but still hentam-able...ya know what I'm sayin'? BUT the bad thing is, speaking thru experiences, whenever I walked out feeling okay and not stressing, the results were almost always not really good. sighhhhhhhh. This is so scary. Let's just pray that I pass everything safely. Please, no Autumn resit paper for me please?


Anyhoo I can stay away from the books for about a week or two since OSCE will only be in another 2++ weeks. Takdelah sakit gluteus maximus lagi duduk atas kerusi 12-13 jam sehari. Kurang lah sikit penat balik dari kelas kena study semua. My classes - pros labs and OTL are still going on until probably 3rd week of June? Still have to get up early on mornings of Wednesday Thursday Friday.


The next thing I have to endure is seeing my housemates leaving for Malaysia one by one. Dayah is going back on Thursday, Kak Iera on Friday and Wany on Saturday. So..sadistic right? Leaving me all alone and miserable in this house in this country. Good thing is I can start on my diet plan again. Dah kata duduk sorang-sorang kan insyaAllah I can control what I wanna eat. Mungkin patut lebih rajin ke gym after this. Mana tau boleh jumpa mamat hemsem ke. Haishkk...niat je dah tak betul.


Oh today we had BBQ to celebrate the end of our exams organized by my class rep, Jill. It's the first time ever I joined this kind of social event with my classmates. Ye, eventhough I've been here for like 3 years already I'm still living in comfort zone, takde pun bersosial sangat selalu bersama mereka.

I made a bread butter puding with choc spread because I remembered when I lived with Irish housemates 2 years ago, they really enjoyed it. Takkan nak buat sambal belacan pulak kan nangis pulak diorang nanti. I'm glad they all liked it. Tatau lah puji sebab nak jaga hati ke ape tapi they kept saying it was good la. Ada nak mintak resipi. Ada siap kata lagi sedap dari mak dia buat. Haha ok ok we geddit Nadz tak perlu puji diri sendiri lelebih.

Tapi of course la gua rasa..apa itu..canggung? dengan diorang. Tak biasa kan bersosial luar kelas so I jadi nervous sikit. Takpe-takpe..one step at a time. Moga-moga lepas ni dah tak kelu-keli lagi :)

MEMANG SUMPAH KENA PERGI GYM SELALU SEKARANG

all the girls now..eeeh? tibe-tibe ada Neil! haha..

2 comments:

nida said...

jom jom nad gi gym dgn aku..aku pun nk start diet..(wahaha~~lepas abis exam baru nak start.gile ape aku nih)so ko nak gi gym jgn lupa ajak aku, hari2 pon boleh! ^_^

n Z r A said...

nida JOM!!! ala..aku dah tak naik beskal la...kalau tak mesti senang sket nak gi gym..