Pages

April 20, 2010

Wuwuwuwww...tangan saya lenguh malas nak pikir tajuk apa (sejak bile berfikir guna tangan?)

Halllowwww all! I'm back from exam! Hoooohh...one down, lots more to go. So how did the day went today?


I was up quite early today. Bangun, dapat text good luck from mak. Study. Breakfast. By 8 or so dah start nervous lampau. Left home at 8.30.


Sampai dental school, lepak2 jap luar. Checked RPD result. Nasib pass. hohoh..Check my clinical requirements. Suprisingly they put down I've done 3 restorations already. But my perio requirement is still incorrect. I've treated 4 gingivitis cases with 1 returning patient for maintenance kot! Eh eh eh..bebebelathaah kang! Dia letak 1 je. Sssokay I'll get those sorted out later. Tapi wooohooo kalau dah 3 restorations means I'm done with the requirements dah lah. HEH.


Exam started at 9. I took the first half an hour to draft all the answers. Freaking 30 minutes weh. Supposedly I'll have like 30 minutes lah to answer each question after spending first 30 mins for drafting my answer. But oh my I was wrong. It took me 45 minutes to write down the law answers alone. Gila time tu jari nak terpatah dah.


I used totally all full 3 hours to produce my answers. After 2 hours my fingers started to scream in pain already. Siap kena urut-urut As always tiap kali exam mesti akan ada 1 question that will kill me. Last time pasal Facebow. This time around pasal scientific evidence for the role of sugar in dental caries plak. Die lah die I didn't pay attention to that topic at all okay. My answers were written purely from what I remembered from the lectures memang sah-sahlah macam harrreeeemmmmm kan. Haishk..


I don't know what to expect from this exam. I think it went so-so. The last time I thought it was okay. But I sucked big time. This time I can only hope for the best :-S But I'm glad I emailed my Ethics and Law lecturer beforehand on how to answer the question. I also clarified one of the question with my lecturer during the exam today and that was like the wisest move I've ever made because apparently what I thought and what the question required was totally different! Ya Allah, terima kasih sebab bukakan hati saya nak bertanya kat Prof MC tadi..


Anyhooo am done with one major exam. Ada a few more to go. I don't feel relieved at all knowing that I've still got lots to be done. Moreover I've started my classes already. So basically my Monday evening, Wednesday and Thursday mornings and the whole day Friday has been occupied already. Pulak tu this Wednesday we had a replacement class so I'm gonna be at school for one whole day. Bila dah lama cuti kena pegi kelas mesti badan jadi manja. Balik-balik kelas nak berehat-rehat lagi. Haishkkk...Mampukah inniii...Mampukah saya study inni...

Mr JH. I hope ye'll get back to ye old self soon..


Oh anyway my pros's lab instructor, Mr JH has just lost his son 2 weeks ago. I think today was his first day of working kot looking at the amount of people came to see him just now. I was so sad to look at him. He was quite a chatterbox before. Ada je benda nak di joke around everytime he makes a demo ke apa. But today before class he spoke to us that he's having kinda hard time now. He apologized in advance if he doesn't show much affection ke apa and I nearly teared up ok tadi. Sekarang dah lah memang tengah fragile asyik nak nangisss je kerja. Plus he was totally different today. Selama ni dia relax2 kerja minum kopi gi borak2 but today he kept himself busy. Coffee break pun dia stay kat lab buat kerja sana sini ok. Tskk...sedihlah saya macam ni :'(


Baiklah. Imma need to shower and sort out things now. Tataulah larat ke tak nak start study malam ni because honestly I am out of energy already. Gile tangan lenguh gile neh tahuu??? Wuwuwuw kenapalah Isya' lambat sangat neh...wuwuwuwuww...nak tido and bangun before subuh mmg tak la kan sebab subuh skarang pun dah kul 4 lebih...wuwuwuwww...


Tata!

1 comment:

ArELeEz said...

exam mmg m'bingungkan.. hu3..