Pages

March 05, 2010

Of endless ramblings


seriously. nak balik sekolah. go back to my wonderful friends and teachers. go back to less stressful life :(


Currently there are too many things that are going around in my head that sometimes makes me wanna jump off the cliff. To whom I wanna tell I also dunno because most of them are school matters, and not many could understand. Mich, if you read this (I somehow suspected you read my blog. LOL) I miss you! I miss bitching and talking about school things over the lunch with you :( I hope you are doing fine over there.


So what is burdening me so much? First off let me start with prosthetic labs. Over the time I started to develop hatred towards this supposed-to-be-easy-and-leisure subject. I can't seem to understand whatever things that we are working on now. The thing is there is no clear syllabus and objective of this subject. Everytime we come, we do one thing and then that's there. The next day we come he demonstrate, and we do again. I really hate doing something without knowing the direction. I felt clueless and hopeless! Moreover, I'm currently having problem with mounting the cast coz I can't seem to get the occlusion right! I did that 3 times only to find the results are still the same. Still not right! Dang hopeless man!


Secondly, of OTL, I just had the exams today so I kinda been stressing about the exam for the past few days. I was having problems with the amalgam so it really annoys me a lot. Preparing cavity tak jadi-jadi. Buat amalgam tak siap-siap. I just hope that I passed today's practical exam. .Plus, my right hand is currently in pain that really makes me worried. I've been trying to lessen the usage of my right hand these days to reduce the pain. At one time I even wanted to take painkillers because the pain is really starting to kill me x___x


Next up in the list is pharmaco exam next week. I don't know there are just too many things to be remembered that I've started to give up alread. Every night I had to force myself at least to read a bit because I just don't have the motivation anymore. I really wanna get over this exam ASAP! And last but not least it of course the endless story of my clinical session. The requirements, the partner, all this bullsh*t that really pisses me off.


Other minor things that been bugging me of course including financial prob and 2PM. The purchase of ticket to Malaysia for summer holiday has put me into some kind of financial crisis. Bukanlah nak kata I don't have money at all tu tipulah. I have a bit left in case I'm going to travel this easter holiday than that's it (tapi tu tak kire hutang credit card lagi.lol lol). It's only less that 2 months to go before next allowance so I hope I can make it. On the other hand, of 2PM? Let's not elaborate this further because this is something that's only can be understood between me and the Hottest. Enough to say that my heart has shattered to pieces of what's happening lately around the fandom.


There you go. The things that has been making me so stressful lately. The classes itself are very tiring and this things just make me ran out of energy. I've been sleeping during the evening lately because I'm just too tired and sometimes I just wanna sleep off the problems. I hope all the things that I'm going through right now will make me a stronger in the future. Afterall He won't burden us with something that we can't handle, yes?


p.s : And if anybody who went across my ramblings in twitter of anything, and thinks I've went too far, I sincerely apologize. You see, twitter is a place where I blurt out feeling that I'm having at that instance. So it's usually full of emotion. It's something I wrote out of anger without thinking. I love you all my girlfriends back in Malaysia..you are my cheerleaders, my 54 housemates..you are the only family I have here in Eire.And to my family, my source of strength, I miss you all so much :(

2 comments:

anak abah said...

akak...
tabah okay..dent school tu gile,akak jgn jd gile cm dorng..sile makan cukup2,nyanyi kuat2..
kalau stress sgt kte karaoke lgu jerit2 k..

*hugggs*

n Z r A said...

huhu thanks nadiaaaaaa