Pages

March 12, 2010

Of day off and All England

Naaakkkk sangat update blog neh. But I dunno what to write. Nothing seemed interesting these days except the fact that I got my day off today. Such a RARE opportunity, I must say. All thanks to the conference and research that my Prof is going through now. He had to travel like almost every week so that explains why we had a day off today. Such a bliss! But it doesn't come without a price, of course! We had a replacement lab session on Wednesday making it as one of the longest day ever. Anyhoo I really enjoyed my day off today. Finally get to changed my bedsheet and duvet cover after days of procrastination. I also had a good hearty laugh today watching FO's episode 81. I couldn't even remember the last time I laughed that hard, maybe when I was watching Wild Bunny and Idol Army? hmmm :\


new duvet cover. goodbye beloved pink bedset. I'll come back to you when I'm bored with this purple bedset,okay? :')

This Saturday I'm flying off to Birmingham to watch All England (badminton)! So much for takde duit eh? Eh salah salah...sebab tu la saya takde duit -__-" Unclever financial planning. I've to struggle a bit before my next allowance which is due at the end of April. Tapi takpe I can brag to my family back home. Cikpiiiii adik tengok All England LIVE tahun neh!!! Hahahahaha...jangan jealousss..!!!!


Oh where was I just now? All England eh. This week I was pretty much nervous to know what's the results of the qualification round since I'll only be watching the semi and finals match. Much to my disappointment most of the players sangkut at Round 1, especially the women la. Fortunately Lee Chong Wei made it to quarters tomorrow. Following his footsteps are the men double team, Gan Tek Chai and Tan Bin Shai. -unfamiliar names, at least to me la..lol. Hafiz Hashim and another pair of men's double Choong Tan Fook and Lee Wan Wah's results are yet to be announced since they are still playing by the time I write this. Tapi Hafiz Hashim confirm wouldn't make it because he's up against Lin Dan tonight. Kalau lepas tu kira miracle lah tu while CTF and LWW are up against Korean team.


I realllly hope LCW and the rest will make it through the semis tomorrow. Kalau tak I'd have to support the Korean teams la (because LCW is competing with Shon Wan Ho from Korea tomorrow :P) HAHAHA. The mens double are going to have tough time, I THINK because the first pair are going against the Denmark pairs who beat team harapan kite Koo Kean Keat and Tan Boon Heong in their first round. Haishkkk...And if CTF and LWW make it through tonight they are gonna be meeting the Indonesian team for quarters. Haissshhkk..tough competition there!


Oklah I think I wanna watch Adnan Sempit plak. Need to start now or else I might end up sleeping late. Full day tomorrow - must have a good rest tonight.

2 comments:

dialicious said...

best gile dpt tgk all england..dahla chongwei menang lak tu.huhu

n Z r A said...

hehehe, best gile kak diah! definitely worth it