Pages

January 27, 2010

Life these days..


TOP lah sangat :P

Haritu semangat-semangat hari-hari ada entry sekali pappp takde entry dua tiga hari. Huhu..I'm in the middle of some "project" so macam tak larat nak tulis blog. Eceyh banyak la tak larat. Dah 2 malam by 10 dah tido. Nanti dah abis tempoh project I'll reveal a bit what I'm currently doing now. Syhhhh girlfriend-girlfriend jangan pecah rahsia :P


So how's things these days? Hurm...pretty good I guess. Last Tuesday, for the first time of the year 2010 (padahal baru 3 minggu start class :P) , I went to the 8.30 pharm class. Amazing innit? Itu pun setelah paksa diri tido awal so I could get up early. I came because when I was printing the notes, the topic looked important. And it happened that....they took attendance for the class! lololol.

amalgam fillings.


Tomorrow I'm gonna start doing amalgam filling. Yes, that nasty black/silver material used to fill your teeth. Tadi I managed to complete the complex restoration. It looked simple, but it is not, really! Hopefully things will go fine with amalgam. Aih...nervous lah saya ini!


This Friday I'm gonna have Atiq as my patient. I really should start looking around for patient that could fulfill my requirement. I have one already...tapi tapi tapi I need to convince her that I can do it. Provided that my assistant do not suck up, I think I can do it just fine. Like everyone else. Camna nak convinvekan orang neh T__T Maybe I should start sabotaging my housemates by cooking sticky, sugary things and hide their toothbrush so that they could be one of my patient later. kekeke~ Saya dah ada 1 gingivitis case. Now I need another 2 gingivitis, and 3 fillings. Wuwuwuwuwu....Semoga dipertemukan saya dengan orang-orang yang memerlukannya. Amiinn..


Oh...and Mich, one of my closest classmate is taking a year off and going back to Singapore next week. So sad liao. I've got nobody to eat lunch with after this. :-(

No comments: