Pages

January 29, 2010

The first (and hopefully NOT the last) get together


Mich and I

Today we had kinda a farewell dinner with Mich. By WE means those people in the class that is kinda in the same ''wavelength'', but sadly not all could make it. Anyway we still had fun tho. Reminiscing all those things we've gone through during the past years and the current things that going around. Since there are only a few of us doing dentistry we couldn't really talk much with other people about "our things" Coz not many would understand. Furthermore all of us are now separated into 4 different groups and we seldom had the chance to sit together and have this kind of conversation before. I'm glad we did it today :)

Mich, Jo Lin, Frank and Kamil


all of us together :)

This morning during the OTL class I was trying to get permission from Prof MC to skip next week's class since Wawa is coming down and I wanna bring her around. Punyelah cuak-cuak.. Much to my surprised he easily let me off without much hassle. I just need to tell the office that I'll be off for the day. This is one thing that I like about studying here. Most of them are very easy-going and not hard to deal with. You just need to tell them nicely and insyaAllah everything would be fine. Maybe not in all cases, or maybe I'm just lucky but so far, saya senang sama supervisors saya. Alhamdulillah =)


Pastu harini jugak during lunch I was trying to get used to not going to lunch in between the 1 hour lunch break because I won't have anyone to have lunch with after this. Eceyh bunyi sedih je kan :P My timetable is usually like this - lab from 9 till 12. Break 1 hr and continue with lecture at 1 until 2 so I can always go back for lunch after 2. But then Jo Lin was there so yeah I was happy I could go to lunch with her but apparently both of us have no cash! LOL. So we ended up in the computer room during the break. During the lecture my oh my....my stomach was growwwling like crazy. Sumpah malu!! It is so used to getting food at 12 o clock that it starts to make sounds like that. I was so embarassed that everytime it started to growl I would move and played with my pen to distract anyone from hearing it. lolololol maybe pas ni kena bawak something to munch during the break!



****************

Life have been pretty wacky these days. Ada hari stress ada hari happy-happy. Mungkin saya tak bersyukur bila saya hari happy-happy and so He shakes my life a bit just to send a reminder to me. For now what I wanna try to do is to stay happy and healthy and just to avoid things that could make me angry. I'll just do my own things and be with those who can accept me for who I am rather than be somebody else to fit into the society. I'll try not to judge and generalize. I'll try just to be good to everyone. Those who can't reciprocate, omong sama tangan~ (talk to the hand~) I just couldn't be bothered anymore!


Oh and just in case adik-adik dent gua baca ini...if you are having hard time with the studies ke apa and u need help, don't hesitate to ask from me. The first two years are pretty crazy and messy I know...tapi I hope all of you are holding on there~ Come to me if you trust me to help you to unwind a bit. Wakaka..apakah jenis ajakan ini. Jgn risau saya tak buat ajaran sesat XD. tapi sila lahhh bertabah ye adik-adik =D


p.s : ESOK CLINICAL. Mari set in mind to be positive! Positive! Positive! Positive! I can take control! I can handle it! Don't get angry! Don't be upset! Come onnnnnnn.

p.s lagi : Alhamdulillah! I managed to convince her =D Now I just need to brush up my skill supaya ia menjadi perkara yang berjaya sahaja. yippieee!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

macam mana nk putihkan gigi?
im addict with nescafe act..

-syi-

culas said...

kakak pn btabah la ye!!=)