Pages

January 02, 2010

Idiopathic heartache

It's 1.55am in the morning. I cannot sleep tonight as I need to fix my sleeping time as class is starting next week. Sedihnye cuti dah nak habis..


A new year has come. 2009 has been a rollercoaster year for me. I must say, academic-wise I'm really disappointed at what I've done to myself...I really hope I can do better this year...and I really hope I managed to meet all the necessary requirements to move on to 4th year >.<


I don't know why today my heart seemed extra empty than usual. All this while, there's a dark corner in my heart has been left empty, unoccupied. But today it starts to transmit pain..and it's really annoying to not know what to do with that pain. I guess I miss the old times too much. And I miss that space occupier as well, I guess?


Ahhhh 2010, I want more excitement and less depression. Can or not?

No comments: