Pages

December 31, 2009

2009 Recap

Here we go..the famous year end recap :)

January

Started my new year with very limited amount of money because of the holiday trip and shopping spree I had last winter. I predict this trend will go on until my final year. The thing is our allowance is banked in once in 3 months..and the next allowance is due only at the end of January. So usually starting the new year, the balance in the account almost always very limited.
MacBabe died one me after 1.5 years of service due to my own clumsiness.
Had my first visit to Galway for the basketball tourney.
Had my crazy-over-Twilight wave and managed to finish all 4 books by that month of January.


February

No pain can ever be greater that the pain I had in February. The day I lost another father in my life. And it still hasn't subsided til now. Especially during bro's wedding because usually he'll always be there. Either reading paper on the swing outside my house or sleeping inside Cik Pi's room. I don't talk to him much but the thought having him in the background is really comforting.
Cork snowed for the first time since I came here.


March

The disastrous overflowing exams month. Really pushed me to the edge. I started drinking Red Bull and taking all necessary things just to keep me up for revisions. I closed my blog for public view temporarily to give away for very depressed entries and selected only a few people to read it. I broke down like almost after every paper I had. Sumpah stress gile time tu.


April

Had my 3rd visit to Bruxelles right after I'm done with the exams. Lost my purse there. Went to Notts to visit Fiqah, Birmingham for Jason Mraz's concert and stopped by at Cardiff and met Kak Ra. She even brought us to Swansea.
Another preparation for summer exams is started.

May

Bought my second MacBabe. Once you 'convert' from Windows to Mac, you can never turn back. It's just...so hard (and no, I'm not boasting)
Summer exams started..and gotten my March exam results. Another bad news that send me to the darkest place in the world as I had to resit the paper in Autumn exam.
Started our house hunt and succeeded. Moved to a new house in Wilton Court, a place that we promised to ourselves during first year not to be but finally ended up in. Muahaha...But it's a nice place, really especially when you have everything around you (Tesco, Kedai ayam halal, hospital etc)


June

Started live in new house. Started my clinical attachment and had to go back about 3 weeks late than most of my friends here. Luckily Wany's parents came over. I don't know how am I gonna survive this year's though. One full month being alone (and no chance to go back earlier at all)
Went to Stockholm with Nabila and the rest.
Passed all my papers except that damn March paper.
Went back to the place where I belong on 21st June.


July

Summer fun in Malaysia, catching up with friends. Went to a sudden holiday trip to Langkawi with my beloved besties.
Preparation for bro's wedding done extensively and I even dragged my friends with me. Thank you girls :D
Turned 22.


August

Bro's wedding and I'm so glad everything went well.
Went back to Cork for my resit paper and then flew back home again after that for 10 days because I'm just plain crazy like that. Went for another crazy trips with my bestfriends.
Ramadhan started.
2PM :)


September

Went back to Cork in business class sebab flight penuh so I was upgraded FOC
Started first week of school with a very insecured feelings because the resit result is not out yet. But thanks God after a week, I am oficially a clinical year student. Received my toolkits and started doing more practical work and really really am enjoying them :D
My 3rd Eid away from home and my last Eid as the working force.


October

Had a big misunderstanding with my bestfriend. Like a really big one.
Went to London.
Went to Dublin for my 3rd Dublin Games and only managed to secure 2nd place.


November

Played football with my classmates for the first time and managed to outdone all our opponents :D
Letting go something..
Cork flooded and classes cancelled for one week.



December


Went for my winter trip to Austria, Czech and Belfast.
New year in Cork, (and almost possibly on the bed like I always do)


Sayonara 2009


Annyeong 2010. Bring good things for me okay?

No comments: