Pages

November 15, 2009

Throwing the burden off my shoulder

Tak tenang this few days and hence the short hiatus (eleh baru 3 hari tak tulis dah hiatus) Been contemplating whether to stay or to bid goodbye...



AGM is finally over, Alhamdulillah! Taktau macam mana nak cakap how thankful I am..but oh I'm so happy that I am through with it.


Honestly, I'm sad to leave the comittee. After 2 years of working for/with the comittee and community it taught me a lot of things. I learned how to think things thoroughly. How to plan. How to attract people. How to manage things. I am so glad to have been given the chance to do something like that. And with the people I'm working with, minus all the shits they are such a wonderful people.


On why I decided to leave..let this be a secret I'll never tell (XOXO, Gossip Girl!) Simply said, there are things that I'm not happy with and I don't think I can carry on with that anymore. I'm afraid I might just explode one day. I just couldn't be bothered anymore and wanna live a less stressful life.


All the best to the newly chosen (ke...decided? lalala~) committee.


p/s : No naughty2 things done this year and oh u people who think you won successfully, that's just simply because we don't do anything :)

No comments: