Pages

November 23, 2009

Of things around me

Of New Moon

Watched New Moon today. Not so excited as the first one, but of course, the thought of seeing Edward itself is pretty exciting. New addition to the hot clan is Jacob and the wolves. They are the true definition of hotbod seriously, like.


Of My Gossip Girls

Earlier on today me and my girlfriends had a spontaneous conference. It was sudden, but it was really good one. Webcam sikit~ Gossip sket~ Thanks to Ema who suddenly announced she's getting married...Gossip Girls la kata kan~ Kena la laju2 spread the words. Haha..But it wasn't for long as I had to leave for New Moon. We'll do it again soon girls, soon :)


Of Exams

I don't know..But I'm so worried with myself. The exams are around the corner but I'm not studying seriously and have no fear at all. This is bad man...this is bad...I want my fear of exam again...I need it to pushed me to keep on studying...tsk


Of Flood

The condition in Cork is getting better. I was in town just now and the river seemed to have gone back to its usual level. But of course the aftermath of the flood is pretty bad. Felt bad for being all happy when I was updating about the flood. Classes are postponed for the next week because almost 2000 students had to evacuate student accomodation hall. So that's quite bad for those who had their apartments drenched out with water..the laptops, assignments, books, cars, etc.


The court in Mardyke, post-flood.


Of Cork

Now that I've spent almost 3 years in Cork, I think I've grew fond of this place already. The town is getting more exciting with new shops in the streets. My lecturers are bunch of wonderful people. I love Cork despite whatever some people might think how boring our lives are. The only thing that make my life in Cork less bearable is the unnecessary dramas around me and now that I decided not to be bothered by that anymore, I can enjoy my life Cork more and more :)



2 comments:

anak abah said...

dramaSSSS!!! :D

n Z r A said...

:P :P drama swasta ka drama govt? :P