Pages

November 19, 2009

The hardest thing I'll ever have to do

So I think I've come to a decision. I think I might NOT going back this winter. Dah istikharah. Dah mimpi saya balik sekolah tengok rugby dan duduk kat asrama pagi tadi pun. Tapi..entahlah..


When I shared my dilemma on facebook, most of the people would choose travel over going back home. I don't know...I feel travelling just don't excite me anymore. Lagi-lagi tengok Europe ni..buildings buildings buildings and more buildings.


Nah ini untuk semua yang suruh sangat saya travel kesana kemari. This is for you all. Eventhough my heart is crying to go back home.


To all my SMSS friends, next year marks 10 years of our friendship did you realize that? I never regretted my decision to accept the offer to SMSS almost 10 years ago. The place where I learn the true meaning of friendship. The place where I met all my wonderful friends. I love you with all my heart.


To all my girlfriends. Thank you for staying there all this while. As much as I wanted to go back, things are just not meant to be for that, at the moment. How I wish you are with me now. Bleh gi jenjalan buat kerja gila. Kalau dengan korang, jalan-jalan kat Shah Alam pun boleh jadi happening :')


Jangan risau tahun depan I will think things thoroughly. Kalau saya nak balik saya akan plan awal-awal. Takkan susahkan siapa-siapa lagi..


Expedia, cepatlah naikkan harga. Biar tenang jiwa saya tak dapat tengok tiket murah untuk balik winter ni..Gosh I'm so sad!




till we meet again, sometimes later :(


p/s : I might just change my mind later. But for the time being, this is almost certain.

2 comments:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

sedey la plak akak baca.. hu3..

n Z r A said...

huhuhu..mmg sedih kak. *tsk