Pages

October 22, 2009

Took my heart to the limit, and this is where I stay..

I have problem in voicing out my true feelings...especially like when I'm angry or when I'm sad or when I'm not happy with something. Before this I used to think blog is the best way to channel my anger but I guess it's no longer valid anymore. True true, my blog, my right to say whatever I wanna say. BUT if I chose to open my blog to public that means it is subjected to public's judgement as well.


Lagipun saya pernah rasa sedihnya menerima dedikasi khas dari blog post and I think it is too painful to hear things in that way. So I chose not to do so. I chose that. You, you or you can choose differently from me, that is not a problem at all. :)


So each and everytime when I am down with certain unhappy things, I will finally breakdown. Either by myself or with the ones that I'm comfortable with.


Ciri-ciri calon suami yang seterusnya : Must be able to detect when I started to feel unhappy. Must be there for me to lend his shoulders or be my punchbag. Of the utmost important of all must never give up on me when everybody does.


P/S : Ahhhh tak sabarnya nak bercerita tentang PENGALAMAN SAYA MENERJAH ORAL CAVITY RAKAN SEKELAS. Tapi tapi tapi..mood adalah tidak berapa baik sekarang..

2 comments:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

every woman hopes to meet a perfect soulmate.. kuasa memilih di tangan anda! he3..

n Z r A said...

hahaha..dipilih dipilih..