Pages

August 07, 2009

Round 1 - Kenduri Doa Selamat plus Kenduri Tahlil

So the real big day has finally started eh?


Yesterday at the very last minute I had to draft the agenda for the Sunday event. Just imagine at 2ish am you need to work on the action plan, the timeline etc. Dahlah memang start cranky kan a few hours before I had sorta impromptu meeting for PPMC stuff. Dah hujung-hujung masa kritikal baru nak meeting segala kan memang rasa nak makan orang je lah sepanjang-panjang tu.


So I slept at 5.30am. Mak woke me up at 8.30am. We went to Bibah's place and later PKNS for some emergency stuff :P I planned to go to Jalan Tar today. Wanted to buy tudung. And I don't even have shoes to wear yet. Tapi things really didn't go as planned today. And that was then I realized Ida's missed calls and texts. Ida I'm sorrrryyyyy...


Reached home at 1sh pm. Ironed my attires for all 3 days (nikah, bride's and my side) because Mom said everyone's gonna stay at my house for tomorrow night and Saturday jadi musti nanti semua mahu berebut streka (?) Prepared the house for kenduri tonight.


Finally, the highlight of the day -> Kenduri Doa Selamat for bro's wedding plus tahlil for my daddy and grandpa and grandparents (mendelah ayat kau ni..) Makan dengan banyaknya sekali tanpa memikirkan kebarangkalian baju koyak and whatnots kerana kepenatan yang amat sangat.


Despite the hassle, tiring day and all, I still enjoy every single bit of my involvement in this wedding.


Tomorrow - Round 2 - Bro's big day. Goodluck to Abang and Kak Diah.


p/s : maaflah ayat macam apeeee je.

3 comments:

admin2 said...

nadz!!! need any help??? iALlah leh try tolong sket2~~~

n Z r A said...

ahah..adilah! lame tak dengar berita. gagaga..so far so good kot. dah lambat baru nak offer help! hahahah..jemput datang ahad ni tau!

Zackyusoff said...

good luck to adik pengantin too!!!u'll be all sweaty and icky tomorrow i warn art thou!congrats to pengantin!!