Pages

July 30, 2009

Being twentytwo


How does it feel being twentytwo?

A mixed feeling of happy, sad, scared, anxious.

I've lived for 22 years, what have I achieved so far? Can I be proud of what have I done?


Honestly, I never thought I can go this far. I am neither a top scorer nor the bottom equipper yet I could still sit and stand where I am now. But this is still not enough. I still have too many flaws in this department. I still need to double up my effort. Should I continue doing what I am doing now, my life would go totally out of track and I'm gonna crash into pieces!


However I am still the biggest loser in the other department. Tipulah kalau kata saya tak risau. I'm 22, single and are surrounded by friends who are happily "coupled". Mungkin 22 nampak muda tapi for the next 3 years I'm gonna be surrounded by the same person that I am for the past 2 years. Celah mana pula mahu bertemu jodoh pula itu? And without realizing I might be reaching 25, partner-less (?) OMG typing this pun dah rasa sangat depressing apatah lagi melaluinya sendiri nanti T___T


Wah ni kenapa ni emosi sangat ini. hihihi..biasalah orang dah tua-tua..

A girl can only dream eh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pei beday nadz!
salmicun~

Fatein Wan Omar said...

nadddd....hp bufdey dear.oit, jgn pening2lah hal itu.be happy, hihi. baru 22 okayyyy :p

lightofserenity said...

kak...chill la...baru 22...ade mase lagi...hehe~ ada jodoh kang kawen je tros...tak payah kapel2...ngahah! :)