Pages

June 24, 2009

Day 3 and Day 4 (wah tegar kau sampai berapa hari nak buat caneh?)

The first day at home was expectedly boring. Problem is....I don't like watching TV. This past 5 years in my life, I'd rather spending hours in front of my laptop rather than the big box called TV. I just do and don't ask me why because I myself don't have the answer for that. So I decided to go with the jetlag flow and woke up as late as possible supaya bangun-bangun...ehhhh dah petangggg...

But then later that night Ida came to rescue me from the boredom and took me around Shah Alam. Thank you Ida :) and oh Wani too for coming with us lepak-lepak at Pak Li kopitiam.

Yesterday I finally went out! To Sunway Pyramid Redbox karaoke we went! Spent 3hours++ in there and still not satisfied.. Tu pun karaoke berdua tu kalau beramai-ramai lagi takde peluang~ huhu..Toured around Pyramid until after Maghrib because we don't want to get caught in the heavy traffic. Traffic nowadays very the disastrous. Pukul 8 pun jalan tak clear-clear lagi. Ish ish ish..

Hopefully better days are waiting for me. Hopefully my patience remains calm and sane. Being patient is my greatest weakness. I don't like waiting. Kalau gua nak pergi mana-mana kena hantar pastu nanti datang amik...I just don't like it. I wanna go out at my own pace, and go back as soon as I feel like doing so. So yes, I really hope I'll get a pair of legs to get me around to do things soon.

2 comments:

MOLY said...

dah ada kat kl rupenya cik kak ni
for how long dear ???
:)

13may said...

hehhe hehhe...

rileks cik kak...rileks :D