Pages

May 06, 2009

Satu jatuh, ada lagi tujuhh


google "one down seven to go" keluar gambar ni..ada kaitan ke? hentam la labu..

So the first paper is done. How was it? Hurmmmm...MCQ was tough. Really.Like...really tough. Saja nak mainkan perasaan the 1st 2 questions was okay, but the other 10 was...erghh...tatau nak dikato. And the essay...I didn't expect her to come out with Sleep question AGAIN. Endogenous analgesia came out too...but I didn't answer that. And the 3rd question was very...urmmmm...I don't know. The scope was quite narrow. Functional unit of cerebellum with aid of diagram. Like one tiny diagram with fibers running here and there and it cost me 25% of the summer paper. How should that be eh?? But anyhoo I still answer that question despite the probability of getting good marks is so low because compared to the analgesia question, I THINK I have more things to crap in this question...

There. One whole paragraph dedicated for you neurophysio. Haha...Anyhoo overall the paper was not so good, not too bad. Judging from the absence of tears and absence of suicidal-giving-up feelings I'm having right now..I hope I did okay with that paper. Unlike you-know-what-paper lah kan. Ya Rabb, lembutkanlah hati pemeriksa kertas saya. Semoga dia menanda dalam keadaan senang hati dan bermurah hati memberikan markah yang banyak buat saya. Ameen...

Went to the faraway Neptune stadium (my exam venue) by taxy and went back home by bus from town. Singgah Ginos jap makan aiskrim bajet reward diri secara kecil-kecilan. haha..matilah kau baru abis exam satu je, tak kuar result pun lagi nak reward2 diri pula +___+



ketepi ketepi..gergasi sudah kemari

Next up is Pharmacology. 430pm Friday at Mardyke. I think I have to stop now and let the stimulation of my lower pons and medulla begins (cewwahhh ayat yo yo je...) I need to sleep off neurophysiolgy stuff to give way for the drugss, neurotransmitters, and segala whatnots in pharmacology getting places in my cerebral cortex and *hopefully* my long term memory now..


2 comments:

joegrimjow said...

bnyak ubatt
waa
ku pon da nak exam da ni

n Z r A said...

goodluck2!!!