Pages

May 14, 2009

Empat selesai, dua campur dua lagi belum langsai


okayyy..i know i'm quite outdated...but here it is..my current obsession. kawaiii..saya tujukan lagu ni buat..ehem ehem...siapa2 lah
*blush gedik* <-- mari pukul budak ni beramai-ramai..

I had the "Physiology for Dental" paper just now. My first 4.30pm, Neptune Stadium paper. Seriously, Neptune Stadium isn't really a conducive place to have an exam. Dengan lighting yang cam haghemm itu, plus it was late afternoon somemore..Luckily the paper was only 1.5hours and I don't even have enough time to look around..



The paper went okay, Alhamdulillah. Some of the things that I focused on came out. Syukur. Seriously. Because I have to admit I didn't really study seriously for this paper..My focus and concentration dah ke laut dah..Plus with the pain in the neck since yesterday. Jawab paper tadi pun bertahan menggunakan saki baki tenaga yang terakhir untuk harini..seriously these exams are sucking the life out of me :(


Pathology pass/fail oral list was out half an hour before I left home for my exam. Syukur again Alhamdulillah I wasn't in the pass/fail list nor did I in the Autumn paper list. Cuak jugak nak check tadi, yelah in case my name is on the list, it will surely affect my exam tadi. But Alhamdulillah..all was good. Me and the rest of me homies are safe. Thank you Allah..At least I know there is ray of hope that I'm going to move on to the next level..


I'm really tired now. Neck is in pain. Body screaming for rest. Mata pun dah layu. Start my next revision tomorrow la kot..Next paper is on Friday morning - OSCE. It stands for Objective Structured Clinical Examination but my kind of OSCE is seriously way different from the definition. OSCE amender ada soalan ethics and law kat tetengah tu? Pastu ada soalan pasal Library codes. Wadda???


Fellow oversea friends sudah mula balik Malaysia for summer. This is gonna be a tough time for me to endure. hadoihlaaa...need to keep myself occupied..buat2 busy untuk menghilangkan kesedihan...14-16 Jun I'll be going to Sweden. Lain-lain plan takde lagi..huuu...sedihnyaaaaaaa...I'll be alone until June the 26th :(( Sempat tak shed off a few kilos before balik Malaysia ni...gagaga...

3 comments:

HANIS NASA said...

kak nad,,lepas tgk video tu hanis rs cam lagi tertekan jek..dok pikir cane dorg leh kurus cenggituuuu???? tension lahhh hahhaa..

all the best utk next papers k!! nape tetibe rs cam dent lg susah dr medic eh??hehehe..**pasrahhh

Ungku Nor said...

waahh..bila balik mesia nih?

n Z r A said...

Hanis..gagaga....tu lahh sbb diorg banyak lompat2 menari kot..kaki diorg halussss je..

tq2..hahhaa..akak cam smenjak haritu lagi dah rasa..tp nak wat guane..pasrahhh je lahhhh..

Kak Ungku, balik Malaysia 26 jun neh..hehe..