Pages

April 28, 2009

Snipet! Kau hengat kau chedet nyah?

1. New baby is coming soon. No I'm not pregnant. I'm still waiting for my baby from her/his surrogate mother. Baby costs me lesser than I thought, thanks to eBay. Hopes the surrogate mother doesn't send a faulty baby to me.

2. Baby's father is...urm...well, my sugardedi, hofkos. Baby will get adopted dedi too, dun wori *gelak kecil yg gedik* Don't think my sugardedi can provide adequate love for my baby. The name of my baby is yet to be revealed. Need to discuss with the dedi(s?) first. ha ha ha...psycho.

3. Apelah yang aku mengarut pukul 3 pagi neh.

4. A bottle loaded with air kencing safely arrived Brook*field He*alth Sc*ience Re*search Of*fice (annoying seyh type camneh) today. Rest assured no trace of urine is found in the middle of the way. I drove Kak D's RENTED, MANUAL CAR WOOT WOOT to Bfield, so no, I didn't cycled nor did I walked to b*field today

5. Okay. 3 minutes to Subuh and I'm done for the day.

4 comments:

PhotoAddict said...

Tak sabar tengok anak buah nanti ;-)

Lupa nak tanya... Nadz yang drive hari tue kan, so Aliyah ke yang pegang botol "Euro" tue time ke BF? :p

MOLY said...

baby ...
oh nanti publish yer
:)

izefuze said...

apsal tajuk xde kiatan ngan entri.gile ke.:P

n Z r A said...

Kak di : tak tak...butul air kencing letak blakang...heeee...

Lily: baby malu2 tangkap gambar laa..

fuze : ada kaitan la gile..ni kan cam blog chedet nya snipet..