Pages

March 31, 2009

Dua tiga kucing berlari, kucing keempat pergi mana?

KENAPALAH MOUSEHUNT NI LAMA SANGAT BUAT MAINTENANCE.

Okay so what's on my mind today (as facebook always puts it) - I'm still thinking of when should I go to Dublin. Should I take a bus straight away to airport or what etc etc etc. Haih...I'm very indecisive like that. Wait till the last minute then only I can decide everything..

Yesterday I managed to do everything except going to gym. Ergghhhh die now die. I diverted my plan for something. Urmm..cannot say yet until it's confirmed nantikenarentaphahahatipujer. What I can say now is.....I'm just hoping for the best. For all of us. May the luck is still with us and may you the last person to fill in is the one that really we can live together with >.<

My wardrobe is nicely (very subjective) arranged now. Bilik dah vacuum chanteque. Barang dah packing. Account PPMC dah settled. And my last day as a maid yesterday, I cooked ayam a la satay, kuah a la kuah kacang and sup sayur. Kenapa ada a la? Of course la sebab rasa dia masih tak sesama satay dan kuah kacang sebenar. Hehe..

Huu...malasnya nak tidur airport lagi ini malam. I'm gonna be alone summore. Hopes everything will be okay. I'm gonna bring me Cullen to accompany me tonight. Baca for the 2nd time pun 2nd time lah as long there's something to keep me occupied. Duduk sorang-sorang seremmm la mau tidur..

OK. Gotta move this lazy bump around and start to live life. Me homies yang baca yang sedang membaca, take care, jangan nakal2 and of utmost important, DONT MISS ME. muahahaha...See u on Sunday~ AND WEH JANGAN LA BUAT PICNIC TANPA AKU AAAAA KEJI ALYA JANGAN BUAT SANDWICH TU DULU KALAU KITE TAKDE PLISSS?????

Edited : Happy, happy, happy!!! Although there are still many uncertainties, but one thang for sure it is secured. Alhamdulillah...at least one major problem is settled =D

4 comments:

housemate tersayang said...

kalo ko bertolak dr cork kui 7... kui 7.01 ktaorng wat picnic..wakakakak...

Tengku Atique said...

gehehehehehe tian naziwa. saye tatawu saye tatawu lalalalala

n Z r A said...

BENCI SMUA WARGHHH BITTER BITTER

housemate tersayang 2 (bukan bilik no 2) said...

housemate tersayang: weh, die kate alya jgn wat sandwich je..kt wat ciskek ke... cokelet mafin ke... hahaha

n Z r A: mknkan makanan mak semah yg best2 tuh byk2 tuk ktorg pleeeaaassseee... klu leh, bwk r buah tgn sket... sambal tempe ke~~~