Pages

February 26, 2009

I won't give up yet

Dear blog,

This is really tiring and frustrating. I really hope I can get over everything as soon as possible. I really have to keep this up in my mind. This experience is good. This experience is worth the stress. This experience is gonna be very useful when the time has come. This experience is good for my personal development. And all I have to do is just to keep it cool and put everything into places, slow and steady.

Dear blog,

The possibility of not being able to finish my revision really disturbs me. Coz I really haven't started anything just yet. With March approaching, the images of failing papers really scare me to death and distract me from settling whatever thing I am doing now. I want to move on. I want to pass everything smoothly. I. just. want.

Dear blog,

Wish me luck. I'll be back soon with happy stories and happy endings once everything is settled.


XOXO,

-Won't crack under pressure-

No comments: