Pages

January 01, 2009

Recap 2008

January

Nothing much happened. Just got back from my winter trip in Southern Spain + Nottingham + Bristol. Bought my summer ticket one week after the winter holiday. huhuhuhu...

February

Mak confirmed that she's going to Brussels to Mak Semah's house and I started planning our mini Euro trip. Cooked my first Nasi Kerabu + Ayam Percik. Again, a boring month indeed.

March

A very eventful month! Met up with Fiqah at Dublin (darling..are u coming again this year?? please la datang pleaseeeeee...huu..) Bought a new phone from eBay. And the highlight of the month => CORK GAMES.

1st time maen netball di Cork
1st time maen netball di court basketball
1st time PATELLA SAYA DISLOCATED
1st time naek ambulans
1st time dpt morphine and the laughing gas (NO)
1st time masuk emergency room
1st time pakai crutches jalan lompat2

Eventhough it was painful, but there are still a few things I can smile at. What was it? That's a secret I'll never tell. XOXO, Gossip Girl. haha tetibe.. :P




April

Met up with Mom & Bro at Mak Semah's (Brussels). Went to Switzerland and Paris with mom. But I was on crutches and the pain made me cranky all the way. Sian Mak :( 1st time naik flight using special assistance. With that one leg, I hopped on hopped off the flights from Cork-Dublin-Brussels-Switzerland-Paris-Dublin-Cork. ho ho ho..kira kejayaan besar lah tu..At the end of the month, I've started concentrating on my summer exam already.



May

Had my first summer exams. By that time I don't really need to rely on crutches anymore. Had post exam BBQ with them. Went to Brussels again with my housemates. The best trip I've ever had so far. :) The feeling was so good at that time. Were really looking forward to go back home. Bahagia je rase. Moved out to new house..

June

Went back home. Ahhh home sweet home. The moment we touched Malaysia, that warm feeling rises. I missed that feeling. Met up with the families yang diwreeennddduuuiiiii..Went to PD with my girls. At the end of the month I went to Australia (Gold COast, Melbourne, Sydney) with Zack~




July

Got back from Sydney and went to Eastcoast Malaysia with the friends. Brought Fuzah and Ida back to my kampung at Muar, Johor for makan2 durian and rambutan. And the highlight of the month => my birthday!! Yippieee...I'm officially 21 years old on 30th of July 2008! Mak treated me at my favourite Thai restaurant - Sri Ayuthaya. Had double/triple celebrations by my team rugby and my girls. thanks one thanks all! I love u all to the maxxxxx...




August

Had another surprise birthday party by my girls at Taman Tasik Shah Alam. Huhuhu..thank u so much!!! Had my primary school reunion at Singgahsana Hotel, PJ. After 9 years, many things have changed. huhuhu..Went to Avril's concert at Stadium Merdeka..The brother got engaged. my first Ramadhan was at home. Am so thankful coz I could still have my Ramadhan with Mak Bro :)



September

The grandparents' health condition was kinda worrying. But Alhamdulillah they are fine now :) Our ritual potluck still went on despite having less participants this year. Tapi tetap meriah :D Went back to Cork on the 20th. Apa yang saya sesalkan I didn't get to meet the bestfriends disaat-saat akhir tu. That explains why I went silent berminggu-minggu from them. Huhu.. Settled down in the new house and new semester. Had very tiring week when school starts coz we started with the intensive classes. Classes back to back from 9 until 5! Tensioonnn!

October

Had raya celebration at UCC. Was so satisfied with the turnouts :) Organized an open house few weeks later. Went for a road trip to Connemara/Cliff of Moher/Galway. Won the ladies futsal during Dublin Games!!!!



November

Nothing much happened. Started nerding for my exams.

December

Had my exams. Soon after winter holiday start I went to Barcelona & Madrid. Visited Wawa at Germany. Went to Cologne & Berlin. Closed the winter trip with boxing day at London. My phone went missing on the bus on the way to Dublin Airport. But thank God they found my phone and thanks to my knight in shining armour for taking the troubles to get it from the office which I thought at the Dublin Airport but actually not. :P MacBabe went on blank after an accident and is still sick and I can't do anything until the service centre reopens on 5th January :(


Summary of the year?

- many "interesting" happened. really made the year colourful
- gained a lot of weight within one year that sent my self esteem down to the lowest place u could ever imagined. struggle jugakla nak mencari semangat balek. never really talked about it tho. huhu..
- academic wise -> okay but still not really good. a lot of space to improve

My wish for the coming year?

Okayh this is not really an azam ke apa. Cuma harapan la.. And I hope I can reach the targets.

- to be a better Muslim - yes, I really do
- to get better results - which should start in a proper way of studying and getting rid of the lazy bug la kan..
- to lose some weights - which I have started..tapi terbabas habis ketika cuti winter ni. arghhhh tension nyee...I want to look good during my brother's wedding!!! :P
- to be a better person in general (baek takyah list down kan..hahhaha)


Okay dah berjela...Happy New Year to all (1300H/2009)~ May the coming year will be a much better than the previous ones. :)
Assalamualaikum~

No comments: