Pages

November 02, 2008

I'd really want to stay but there are few things that I disagree, should I keep holding on or should I let it go?

The

is

Latihan untuk anda : Gabung ayat dan perkataan diatas untuk membina satu ayat yang gembira. Boleh letak wadah perdana penanda wacana dimana sesuai
Hint hint : simple je. tiada perlu fikir luar kotak


Alhamdulillah.
Yeah baby!!! I'm back on the track. Expect a frequent updates from me as I'm struggling in between mood swings, disturbed soul (jiwa kacau?) and exams. Beware and behold blogosphere, I am back on the track.

Sejukk (coldd)..sejuk (cold)...brrr...brrr...

p/s :
You are .dll You are dynamic.  You are constantly in danger of bringing down the house, because you don't play well with others.
Which File Extension are You?


hurm..interesting result :P

1 comment:

wani ezryl * said...

the internet is going up and running?

tee hee :]