Pages

November 11, 2008

Hari Busuk Sedunia

Today I woke up as usual..

Went online and checked for something..

And I felt like giving up again and again and again...

But the next second I had a deeper thought. Tried to absorb everything and surrender to whatever they are doing. I had enuff. Buatlah apape and I'll try to make things better for myself..

I opted to resort my heartache to something healthier. Something that doesn't involve anyone else. Just me myself and I.

So the day of Hari Busuk Sedunia starts...

The only place in my mind that can ease my stressfulness is none other than Mardyke aka the gym. Since I've got no class today, I decided to extend my steps (memanjangkan langkah?) to town.

Tapi satu persoalan timbul....perlukah saya membawa baju salinan untuk ke town setelah ke gym? Huerm..

So without a morning shower (hey hey saya mandi selalunya DUA kali sehari ok. lagipun rugilah kalau mandi pagi nanti mahu bersenam berpeluh lagi..), I put on my clothes and walked to Mardyke..


muka terlebih masam.


right or left?

And I arrived Mardyke at about 11..(kantoi bangun tak pagi sangat sebnanye). Went to the female's gym. Turn on my iPod, created a world of my own, and worked out my unfit body, surrounded by a few old ladies yang sedang melakukan latihan fitness. Yes. Old ladies of the age 50s-60s-70s, in the GYM, doing some fitness steps. A rare sight in Malaysia bukan?


tangkap gambar laju-laju sebab segan. hohoho..

After 45 mins or so I left Mardyke to town. WITH MY GYM OUTFIT AND WITHOUT SHOWER. Hehehehhe..at that time I could only pray that all Malaysians would be attending their classes/hospital attachments and be at anywhere else but not town. Segan la den..Kalau Irish takpe diorang dah biasa pegi mana-mana pakai tracksuit je..

After 2++ hours and 2 bags of miscellaneous items, I finally reached home.

Up until right now, while I am typing my blog, I still haven't had myself in the shower just to preserve the gist of this Hari Busuk Sedunia so I can get the feeling to write this post better (alasannnn). Ngehngehngeh..


I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all

3 comments:

wani ezryl * said...

hoho menjadi org eropah sejati :P

izefuze said...

saye da kate.die busuk.sekarang br die nk mengaku.:P

zliah said...

nadz busuk
nadz busuk
nadz busuk
nadz busuk
nadz busuk
nadz busuk
nadz busuk
nadz busuk