Pages

October 16, 2008

Hiatus


When nowadays peeps are in the mood of going blogging, I am totally heading on the opposite way. There are just too many things that robbed my mood away. Mainly on the inexistence of internet in my house that forced me to be a parasite to others'. And other contributory factors that I can not include here. Once I get my life reorganize, we shall meet again (which I hope will be anytime soon). For the time being, if you wanna get some entertainment and a rough idea what's happening in Cork, tune to http://the63s.blogspot.com


yang bengang pagi2 kena kayuh beskal balik umah dari clashduv sebab baru tau pagi ni ada lab physio damn it la internet takde ni gua rasa duduk zaman batu sangatttt,

-nadz-

3 comments:

13may said...

take your time...

jaga diri!

:)

MOLY said...

bila nak ada internetnya ?
siannyaa .......

n Z r A said...

13may : thanks :)

lily : next week, hopefully. diorang call ktorang time klas mmg la tak leh nak angkattt!