Pages

August 28, 2008

Terban-tuuuuttttt...

I've been considering on the option of skipping class for 2 weeks to celebrate this year's eid. But I still have doubts and planning to get timetable from my class rep.

Until I receive this email from dental school

Baca punya baca...

Sekali..

ada this red warning..








Cis... 3 weeks intensive katanya. Cam tau tau je gua nak skip class kan..


Anyway here goes my timetable for 2nd year for the first period. Nampak cam kosong senang lenang je kan. Tp for the first 3 weeks yang intensive class tu my classes are full. Monday, Tuesday, Friday sampai kul 4. Wednesday 4.30. Thursday 5pm. Aaaaaa....dahlah tengah2 puasa tuuuuu...flat la gua karang~Nnt 2nd period after winter camna la plak time table.. Nanti mula la meroyan nak buat kelas bukan-bukan kang...


Welcome 2nd year. I hope u won't disappoint me.
>.<

No comments: