Pages

August 10, 2008

Reunion SK Hicom 99 - Part Uno

As planned, our very first reunion was held yesterday at Hotel Singgahsana, PJ. It turned out to be very good +a very fine and fun one. Seronok gi reunion ngan orang-orang dah matured ni. Lalalala~

The plan was to gather in front of our school at 6.30pm but due to some circumstances I could not make it. I went there with Aizat, Ruzaidi and Nadia after Maghrib and reached there at 8ish. And missed the first camwhoring session too :(

Info board in front of the hotel..

The crowd managed to reach about 30 person and I'm very glad for that since we are made to agree that food will be provided for 30 person hence the payment too. The food was a lot but I did not had the chance to gobble them up as I was too busy catching up (ecehh..yeke) The photos pun weren't that much coz sibuk borak2..


Pyjat, Fahmee, Capek, Fatin, Wani

Nadia, Ikhwan, Faisal, Wani, Fahad, Faridah, Ina, Farah

After dinner started we moved on with our re-introducing agenda. Some of us (me! me! me!) hadn't met up for almost...9 years I guess since I went to Sc Selangor right after I finished my primary school. Most of them went to the same secondary school at Alam Megah but there are still some of them who went to Usj 13, MRSM, SAMBEST, Sect 9...etc etc..The best part of this re-breaking the ice session is we get to ask them questions. Mulelah soalan2 mengarut keluar such as "single lagi ke", "dulu kau eh yang gelak2 sampai nangis", "ape perasaan kau bile ex awek jadi artis?", "kau yang buat gigi aizat ehh?", and a lot more ridiculous questionss..


Fatin currently studing in US


Syamil doing law in MMU Malacca


Ernie "i loike". hoho..

Acap Razif. he had to explain why most of us may not recognize him since he came to school only when we are at standard 5


Hizree Fahmee the camera canggih owner. Still waiting for pictures from him tho :)

I'm glad we managed to get the message across to quite a lot of people since things were finalized so late. Thanks to Faisal, Syazwan, Ikhwan, Wani, Fatin, Ernie for the words of mouth. Huhuhu...

Part of Noble's 9. ahahahahahhaa...Hakim, Syamil, Farah, me. not in picture - Syazwan, Ruzaidi, Anis Salwa, Ina, Anwar. Yehh? Lupe dah..


I must say..some things may not change tho it has been 9 years..huhuhu...the way we talk. teasing each other..memang susah nak berubah! Sabar je lahh T_T


the boys catching up

Tu baju belang Abu and baju hijau Amir Hamzah..laen2 laki wa lupe T_T diorang datang lambat tak buat ice breaking


some of us


girls yang datang. yup mmg tak ramai. mostly are boys.


camwhoring setiap 2-3 langkah. hahahah


boys


bukit saga-ians. haha.

This post may not do the justice to describe the whole session but trust me I was so happy to meet them once again. Plus I won't have any problem to organize this again and again coz the cooperation given. But I guess to preserve the "spark" takleh la wat selalu kan..

Anyway thanks to all my friends for making my summer a memorable one :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm....a little bit sad for not attending da re-U...Takpe,maybe next time kan...but i really enjoy la tgk pix korang...miss u allz..

sincerely: anis salwa a.k.a dak wa