Pages

August 13, 2008

Dull


credit to http://yaelol.wordpress.com

Life has been pretty dull today. Acehh..baru sehari boring dah nak complaint.

I tried hard not to think that I've more or less one month to enjoy this heavenly place. Then I'm back to the land of sheeps, greenies and beers again. *sigh* Then I have another 11 freaking months to be taken down. Many things might happen along the way but one thing for sure it's gonna be rough. I really hope I won't be receiving any kind of pressure from certain people. Am praying hard that come next year my life would be filled with more excitement rather than tears.

Malaysian performance in Olympics is kinda disappointing. Wong Mew Choo and [Chong Wei --> bukan weyh..sukesuki aku je kate chongwei dah out T_T ] is out of the league. Tadi tengok sekejap archery the guy name Khalzam lost by only 1 mark. Adoiyaiiii sedih. Swimmers pun memang out of reach la kot kan. Athletics is starting this Friday if I'm not mistaken.

Today I went to MidVal and was back at home by 12. Amazing bukan? Was there to take my jeans which I sent to be altered. Nak main bowling sangat tapi terasa loser pulak kalau gi sorang2. Planned to go to Sg Wang plaza straight away to take my contact lenses. Why Sg Wang? They are having promotion - RM100 per box of contact lens! That's the cheapest option I ever heard and didn't think long before I grabbed it. Inilah dia masalah si rabun yang berastigmatism. Normal rabun peeps can get coloured contact lenses with price less than RM100 but si rabun berastigmatism ini perlu mendapatkan kanta sentuh khas untuknya. And bad news my power increased lagi. Aiyohh...bet I'll be reaching 1000 in no time lah. Kalau dpt duit manyak nak buat laser lah. Nak buat laser lah. Braces lah. Banyak betul defects T_T But I didn't go to Sg Wang anyway. Kemalasan.
Since 12 is kinda early to me I went to PKNS Kompleks mengusha baju raye. Errrmmm..nothing interesting. Today's swimming session is 12-2. If it's an afternoon session bet I won't be this bored. Went back home. Lepak2 jap and went out lagi to USJ Summit to grab Subway. Tetibe craving for it pula..

What's up for tomorrow?

Tiada guna cipta sebuah cerita Kalau kisah kita sementara Rasa hati dan langkahmu Membuat aku keliru Tiada guna kita menderita Sungguh semua tidur pun tak lena Rasa hati dan katamu Tak lagi seperti dulu

but hey...anyway..thanks for the past few years. I am officially resigning from being the dull lover

1 comment:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

akak tunggu badminton. tp, cam hampehsz jer esp beregu feveret akak si kkk & tbh. huh! sib baik lee chong wei ok! dia la harapan nusa & bangsa..