Pages

July 06, 2008

Update #1 - Skiing

First of all, haha..ampun for the previous post. It's just one of the days where ur head goes somewhere different from your mind. Pastu mulelah meroyan kan. Anyway thanx Lily for the words. Hahaha...it is soooo true!

So here's the first batch of countless pictures I took. Gold Coast picture had to be put on hold coz we uploaded the pictures to Zu's hard drive pastu terlupa nak amik. These are the pictures of our skiing trip to Falls Creek, about 4-5 hours drive away from Melbourne. Credit to Fizzy for the wonderfully captured moments.

Anyway 8 of us went to this ski trip. Fizzy as the driver + photographer, Aqeem the co-driver, Lina, Zu, Yus, Shana, Zack and yours truly.



Zu, part of Zack, Aqeem, Lina and Me


Lina, Me and Shana

Do you realize some of the pictures are so...wonderful? Some of those are taken by Fizzy's Nikon i-dont-remember but it's one of those camera that really shoots beautiful pictures lah! I had the oppurtunities to handle for a moment and fall incredibly in love with it. Ni yang rasa nak terjun in the photographing world ni. Hahahaha..but it's costly and I really need to learn properly before I got one. Eh betul-betul nak beli ke ni? Lalalala..


Me and Zu

Anyway........I lost my newly bought sunnies at Gold Coast. Maybe in airport I guess. Ouh kesedihann:((

Despite the name skiing trip and the picture above, I did not ski neither did I snowboard-ed pun. I am still recovering from my knee injuries hence I do not want to risk it. Coz u surely need to use the strength of ur knee to control from falling. And of course to not fall is really not an option for beginners! :P

I took this picture by my Exilim Z75! haha..santek kannn


In front of our accomodation.

haha..tatau ape motiffff..


Sejukkkk...

The skiing trip took almost 3 days. But it was wonderful knowing this cheerful people. Hehe...thanks everyone!

3 comments:

~ mizzAmy ~ said...

~ tak pernah skiing, apa ntah lagik pergi tempat bersalji. bila la nak pergi ke over sea nie? huhuhu...~

Ziana said...

bestnye skiing!!!
mmg sejuk kan..

huh? miss tht moment
:(

n Z r A said...

mizzamy - kite pun tak pnah skiing gak..tgk je orang2 berski...takpe2 ade rezeki bleh gi ski!!


ziana - a'aaaa...sejukk..apetah lagi bila dah membiasakan diri ngan kepanasan malaysia. jom jom gi skiing :D