Pages

June 05, 2008

Why I love Malaysia

  1. You can get whatever u craved for in just one place -> THE pasar malam. Just name it, murtabak? sate? yong tau foo? tau fu fa?
  2. You get to smile early in the morning listening to the crazy wacko Hitz.fm JJ and Rudy's rendition of Will.I.Am's I GOT IT FROM MY MAMAK. Total crazy okay. Oh how I miss listening to them >.<
  3. You can cut your hair only for RM15. (It costed 30-50eu back there)


P/S : my first day working out wasn't so bad. But my body was like a 98 y old lady who hasn't do any physical activities throughout her life. Shiteeeeee!!!

P/P/S : MacBabe hasn't been configured yet. I need helppppp..Zarf balik Melesia singgah umah aku godek kejap buleh? hee..

P/P/P/S : I'm currently learning to play guitar. Blaja from youtube je tu yang tak pandai2. Anyone care to help me????

P/P/P/P/S: Brapa banyak punya p/s daa...

No comments: