Pages

June 06, 2008

Kak Roz tagged me a while ago..

a) Each blogger must post these rules first.
b) Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
c) Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
d) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged, and to read your blog.

Aiyohh..I think I did this zaman dahulu kala oledi..Tapi...maybe it is not quite relevant lagi..so here goes.. :

Random facts/habits :

I am 21 y old by July 30 this year *hint hint*, I am currently in my home country and still stressing out in between losing weight and enjoying the meals here, I am trying my very best learning to strum guitar but the ray of hopes seemed to be fading, I still cannot drink milk like water, I am still recovering from my knee injuries, I am too lazy to do anything today, I can't wait to meet up my girls next week.

Macam biasalah I seldom tag another ppl what I've been tagged. But feel free to do this to those who came across my blog and never done this before :)
Sekian, dimaklumkan.

P/S : Bruxelles updates on da wayyy

P/P/S : Saya mimpi dia semalam. Hampir setiap scene dia ada. Kenapa dia? Kenapa dia? Api dimain dah bakar diri sendiri ke?


P/P/P/S : Hahahha...ok dah dah...takde dah..

1 comment:

Ziana said...

dia?
dia?
ehem!
:)